... you should definitely check out the new WOOF game we created at Scholastic!

I don't know about you but I think I'm more of a dog person ;) (though drittens come a very close 2nd in my heart, of course :P).

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

i looooooooooove cats oh admin..... i think i mentiond this but.............

PLZ!!!!!!! WARRIORS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Sweet Kitten

Lilytail of river-clan

Animal lover

just a nice girl

=^.^=

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals, copy and paste this signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

oh and plz do de copy paste thing!!!!!! i copyed and pasted off someone else!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Sweet Kitten

Lilytail of river-clan

Animal lover

just a nice girl

=^.^=

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals, copy and paste this signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

admin.... can u make an rp???????? i would totes join!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!! U SEEM KEWL! ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MOM WANTS TO WRITE A BOOK WE HAVE EVERY THING PLANNED OUT I WANT TOO PUBLISH IT WITH SCHOLASTIC.....  WONT MENTION WHAT ITS ABOUT CUZ ITS NOT PATENED!!!

• Posted at:

Sweet Kitten

Lilytail of river-clan

Animal lover

just a nice girl

=^.^=

Kittensocks—that's awesome that you and your mom are planning to write a book! Good luck!

You guys here on the MB should feel free to start your own RP! Maybe I'll join in! 

• Posted at:

of course I am!!!

• Posted at:

Maddi is a vampire!!!!RUN!!!!

i dont want to make an RP for it cuz somebody might steal the idea aand my mom is really pumped up abou it and it may get copied...

• Posted at:

Sweet Kitten

Lilytail of river-clan

Animal lover

just a nice girl

=^.^=

I loooooooooooove dogs and even have a dog of my own!! I will try out the WOOF site 

too!!

• Posted at:

Drittens Rule!!