Would you join?

How do medicine-cats get prophecies anyway? I never understood how besides when they have those crazy dreams and that starclan cat hasn't said anything yet so...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~~Fox~~

Proud Slytherin and lover of kittens and books.

I am the Queen of Silence. When you speak, I listen. Will you do the same for me?

Nightkit-

I looked at the other kits in the nursery. I felt sad that I didn't have any littermates. They all died shortly after birth. I sat and sort of thought about what it would be like to have someone to play with...

• Posted at:

~~Fox~~

I am the Queen of Silence. When you speak, I listen. Will you do the same for me?

@Vampirekitten - A cat from starclan - In this case... um, is it Dawnkit? - visits a cat's dreams and just ... um ... says the prophecy? Sound effects? Vision? Oh, wait, some prophecies are visions. Like, the tiger in the fire. 

Stormcrow is WindClan, not ShadowClan.

Stormcrow - 

I peered at Swifthawk's kits. A golden one... a strange black one with a purple tail...a silvery white one... a pure black one. Fine kits.

Lapwingkit-

I was finally full, and fell asleep.

• Posted at:

This account is out of use. I am now Crowangel55. 

Stormcrow-

I smiled at Swifthawk. "What will you call them?", I asked. Pipitcall barged in. "The one with the purple tail is Purplekit! And the golden one can be ... um..." Swifthawk laughed. "Look at that white mark on his paws if you like. Decide what it looks like!". Pipitcall brightened. " A lapwing! Lapwingkit!". Swifthawk shrugged "Okay... the silvery white one is Frostykit, and the black one is Morningkit." I nodded and left the nursery.

• Posted at:

I know, it's just that when you read the books they always are able to see all these really weird and awesome prophecies. Like when SpottedLeaf saw how Bluestar was going to die in a dead mouse. And it actually happened!! Plus, why can't there be other kits in the Nursery? You know, like nameless background characters...

• Posted at:

~~Fox~~

Can you guys respond to MoonCatcher, please? I don't want to be bossy, I just don't want to be ignored.

• Posted at:

-=Springy=-

My flipside, DeMeNtEd

Harley Quinn's daughter 

Fangirl

Christian

Maniacal Laugh for EMPHASIS 

"Batsy batsy batsy." ~Harley Quinn

"My role models are Donald Trump, Batman, and Harley Quinn!" ~Longclaw

Joined on April 21st, 2015!

Foxleaf-

I came out of my den. It was a nice, sunny day. I knew the hunting patrols would come out soon. I felt sort of happy today and decided to go find some herbs.

Cobraninja, I don't think they're ignoring you. Maybe you got the wrong clan or you're post was so long ago they sorta forgot about it. 

• Posted at:

~~Fox~~

MoonCatcher-I didn't care what they said anymore. The other cats might say that I curse kits, but I'm going to get closer to a kit for once. I walked up so fast and so close to the newborns. Sure, Pipitcall is probably gonna call me cursed and wretched and throw salmon at me, but I'll have to ask. "Why are your kits so cute, Mrs.  Swifthawk?" I asked.

• Posted at:

-=Springy=-

My flipside, DeMeNtEd

Harley Quinn's daughter 

Fangirl

Christian

Sorry,redkit's in Thunderclan.

Redkit-I mewled for my mother,squirming around the nest to feel her velvet fur."The poor kit.What will happen to him?"I heard a cat mew."Well,if some she-cat doesn't care for him,he'll die."The first cat gasped,"Well that can't happen!I'll take care of him.Come here little one."I fluffy tail scooped me forward,and I ran into a big fluffy thing.Milk!I moved my head and started to suckle.

Ravenkit-I'm so hungry!I thought while suckling.

• Posted at:

Call me Izzy or Gimpy

I'm a...

Whovian

Geek

Med. cat of Thunderclan

Gamer

Fanwing

#Ripnami

#Moonwatcher

#ScarlettTheTimeWolf(My own creation!)

Moon-I moved closer to Redkit. He is adorable. I wanted to touch him. But then he'd just be thrown out because the 'Unlucky Charm' touched him. Well, I don't care what they will say about us. I'd take care of him if that happened. So, I touched him.

• Posted at:

-=Springy=-

My flipside, DeMeNtEd

Harley Quinn's daughter 

Fangirl

Christian

Redkit-I mewed again,feeling something touch me.But then I relaxed and sniffed the fluffy fur.This doesn't smell like Mama.I tried to find Mama but was comforted by a different cat.Do I have a brother or sister?But this cat was too big to be my sibling.

• Posted at:

Call me Izzy or Gimpy

I'm a...

Whovian

Geek

Med. cat of Thunderclan

Gamer

Fanwing

#Ripnami

#Moonwatcher

@Cobraninja: Mooncatcher is in ShadowClan, Redkit in ThunderClan and Stormcrow, Swifthawk and Pipitcall in WindClan.

Stormcrow-

I stretched. It was a beautiful day. I decided to check our herb stores. We were getting low on catmint, cobweb and poppy seed so I bounded out to get some. I bumped into Foxleaf at the catmint place, and I nodded a greeting and scooped some up. 

Lapwingkit-

I woke up, and opened my eyes. Opened my eyes! I immediately mewled. 'Bright! Bright!", I squeaked. My mother woke up. "Lapwingkit! You've opened your eyes!". My sister Frostykit puffed out her chest proudly. "I opened my eyes first!" Swifthawk smiled. "I know. Now let's hope Purplekit and Morning kit open their eyes soon!"

• Posted at:

Moon-I smiled at Redkit and said, " Hi little kit! I'm Mooncatcher, but you can call me Moon. And if ANYONE tries to give you away or trade you off, I'd take care of you." I said, my silver eyes twinkling. I was going to tell him about the 'Unlucky Charm' thing, but I wanted this friendship to last as long as I could get it.

• Posted at:

-=Springy=-

My flipside, DeMeNtEd

Harley Quinn's daughter 

Fangirl

Christian

name Thorn-kit

gender she-cat

age 5 moons

clan thunderclan

rank kit

apearance dark brown pelt green eyes scar on front left paw and dark red spots on tail

personality sweet loyal caring a bit sassy though

fears twolegs will take her away dogs never being a apprentice

kin none

mother streampelt

father bramblestar

sister jayleaf

brother reedpaw

other Bramblestar

the other one will be posted tomorrow bye

• Posted at:

can thornkit and redkit like each other please

thornkit is a she-cat

• Posted at:

name cloudpaw

gender tom

age 6 moons

clan thunderclan

rank apprentice

apearance light grey with black splotches on tail and paws

personality sweet brave and very agressive if someone is mean to thornkit

fears thornkit not liking him being alone for the rest of his life lightning

kin none yet

mother thunderstripe

father gorseflame

sisters lightningpelt cloverpaw

brothers ashleaf hollowkit

menter anyone who wants to

other Bramblestar he has a massive crush on thornkit but she likes redkit cloudtail

name lightningpelt

gender she-cat

age 8 moons

clan thunderclan

rank medicine cat

apearance dark grey with white patches and a stripe of lightning shaped yellow fur on face

personality caring sweet smart brave a bit of a know-it-all

fears letting the clan down being exciled from the clan twolegs thunderstripe when she is hungry

kin none yet

mother thunderstripe

father gorseflame

sister cloverpaw

brothers ashleaf cloudpaw hollowkit

menter none yet still very young

other Bramblestar

• Posted at:

How about this.I'll make a new tom and he'll be Redkit's brother.He can have a crush on Thornkit.He will also have a sister and they can be like best friends or something.Otherwise,accepted.(Btw,Ravenkit will be Ravenpaw,then Ravenpool)

Name:Snowkit

Clan:Thunderclan

Appearance:Pure white with black spots under his eyes and along his sides and black ears and tail stripes,Fluffy Mainc coon as well as Redkit,with green eyes

Personality:Kind,Loyal,Caring,Brave,Trusting,and Clever+Funny

Fears:Never having kits

Kin-

Mother:Read Redkit's

Father:Anyone

Sisters:Breezekit

Brothers:Redkit

Other:Bramblestar(Snowpaw,Then Snowfeather)

Name:Breezekit

Appearance:Dark gray tabby with Amber eyes,Extra long tail and claws

Personality:Has a temper(Like Breezepaw),Loyal,Cunning,Brave,and Kind to those she loves and Thornkit

Fears:Her clan being destroyed

Kin-

Mother:Read Redkit's

Father:Anyone

Sisters:N/A

Brothers:Redkit and Snowkit

Other:Bramblestar (Breezepaw,then Breezewing)

I might as well become a cat who takes care of Redkit and his siblings.May as well be their mother.

Name:Wolfsorrow

Appearance:Looks like Breezekit with blue eyes

Personality:Firey,Caring,Protective,Loyal,Brave,Loving,and Aggressive when it comes to her kits

Fears:Losing her kits

Kin-Redkit,Snowkit,and Breezekit(Mate-Anyone)

Mother:Stonehill(Dead)

Father:Ghostface

Sisters:N/A

Brothers:Waspclaw

Other:Bramblestar

Wolfsorrow-I rushed into the nursery only to see the Cursed Cat."Get away from my kits!"I hiss and stalk forward.She was crouched over the ginger tom."I swear if you cured my kits I'll kill you!"I sanrl at her,making sure she backs away from them.

Breezekit-A cold waft of air blew against me and I mewed for milk.Two smaller shapes were by me,I feel their fluffy fur.

Snowkit-I heard another kit mewl for food,and a hiss from a large cat.

Redkit-The warm body moved away from me,and my small thin tail brushed up against something fluffy.I started to move toward it,and ran into a kit the same size as me.

• Posted at:

Call me Izzy or Gimpy

I'm a...

Whovian

Geek

Med. cat of Thunderclan

Gamer

Fanwing

#Ripnami

#Moonwatcher

Stormcrow-

"Good morning.", Foxleaf said. I nodded. "It's quite sunny, isn't it? I can just about sense there's going to be something bad happening soon."

Lapwingkit (BTW, he and his litter will become Lapwingmark, Morningsun, Purpletail and Frostymoon.)-

Some squeaking. Purplekit had opened his eyes. As  I looked at him, I gasped loudly. "Mother, why does Purplekit and me have different tail colour and everyone else have sam tail colour?" Swifthawk looked confused. "What?". I mewled in frustration. "Purple tail purple, my tail black, your and everyone else's tail same as pelt!". Swifthawk laughed. "Oh! Well-" She was cut short as Morningkit opened her eyes with a mewl.

• Posted at:

dragonwolf yeah thats cool and can i have 4 characters cause i came up with a shadowclan kit for the powers

name ashkit

gender she-cat

age 5 moons

clan shadowclan

rank kit

apearance white fur with grey splotches green eyes

personality shy but very sweet when you get to know her and also very sassy

fears not fitting in disappointing her father

kin none

mother greypelt

father from thunderclan gorseflame

sisters cloverpaw lightningpelt

brothers hollowkit cloudpaw ashleaf

menter none

other Bramblestar

• Posted at:

Hi, sorry haven't done the RP yet I am very busy.

Hollykit-

I looked around concerned for a moment and then sighed. I was always concerned I thought to myself and i turned to go back into the den. Then I changed my mind and turned back around and looked at Redkit and Mooncatcher talking and sighed I wished i had a friend like that. Or at least someone to talk to.

Everyone had a friend or someone to talk to except me and maybe Nightkit.

Hope you liked it! Will be back later!

• Posted at:

*Sora

#LOVEanimals

CANINES ARE AWESOME! 

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals, copy and paste this signature if you're  one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures

Hope

Me

Lily

Amanda

Avalanche

thornkits pov

i went to the preypile and bumped into snowkit.

hi i said hey he said we stared into eachothers eyes for a while till reedpaw was making kissing sounds i hissed at him.

cloudpaw came over to me and snowkit he looked angry i don't see why though

cloudpaws pov

i couldn't believe him we were supposed to be friends.

then he goes and tries to take thornkit from me. no he can't do that just thinking about him makes my blood boil.

out of the corner of my eye i see snowkit coming toward me. hey cloudpaw he mews how could you i hiss you knew i liked her. he looks at me really cause

i like her too he mews. and then i hear a beautiful mew snowkit lets go see moonrise she mews hey cloudpaw she adds quickly after padding away with snowkit. i don't know why but im sensing a rivalry between cloudpaw and snowkit lol

• Posted at:

Lapwingkit-

I squeaked a hello to Morningkit. "Now you can go see the camp! Yay!", Swifthawk cheered. The other queens in the nursery hissed at Swifthawk to be quiet, but my mother could not be deterred (Only similarity between her, Stormcrow & litter.). We all bundled outside, and I whimpered. "Bright! Too bright!". Frostykit laughed. "Not bright!". She strode into the hollow to prove it. 

• Posted at:

IS THIS THREAD DEAD

• Posted at:

No. Nothing to write.

• Posted at:

Err...

• Posted at:

Sorry,I lost my internet for awhile.Accepted and I'm just waiting for someone else in Thunderclan to POV.

• Posted at:

Call me Izzy or Gimpy

I'm a...

Whovian

Geek

Med. cat of Thunderclan

Gamer

Fanwing

#Ripnami

#Moonwatcher

Good! This isn't abandoned. Let's make this the longest RP on this forums! Try for 10 pages, at the rate this forum is active. Now, I'm waiting for Foxleaf to reply to Stormcrow, so they can go back to camp so Stormcrow doesn't miss her sister's kits first time out of the nursery.

• Posted at:

Note: I will not be on 24th dec to 10th jan at the latest.

• Posted at:

bump

• Posted at:

Name:Cherrykit

Clan:ThunderClan 

Appearance:Light gray she-cat with green sparkling eyes, white paws,white chest fur,and a white bushy tail.

Personality:Loyal,kind,friendly,clever, and curious.

Fears:That no one will like her and that she'll die.

Kin-Blossomkit,Sunkit,and Whiskerkit

Mother:Blackspot

Father:Graywing

Sisters:Blossomkit,Whiskerkit, and Lilystem

Brothers:Sunkit,Wolffang,and Foxtail 

Mentor:None

Other:Cherrykit gets out of camp and gets attacked by a weasel 

-catcat29455

• Posted at:

, 2