There were a lot of ideas bounced back-and-forth here at HQ for our first annual Fan Appreciation Week, but it always came back to one thing: we have to celebrate YOU, the fans and the fandom. Well, what better way than dedicating an entire day of Fan Appreciation Week appreciating the fans (duh), one fandom at a time! For our inaugural year, the mods have chosen to celebrate the Wings of Fire community -- welcome to Day 5 of Fan Appreciation Week!

Okay, here's how this works: if we can get 50 replies to the Wings of Fire-themed question below, my gift to you all will be a special note from the one-and-only, Tui T. Sutherland. Have I peaked your interest yet?

Here's what the mods here at HQ want to know:

If you were the leader of your own dragon tribe, what power would you choose and what would your tribe be called?

Share your thoughts on the Wings of Fire message boards! The more detailed and elaborate your answer, the better!

I'll be checking for when the thread hits the 50 post mark, and remember -- it ONLY counts if you share on the Wings of Fire message boards! Start sharing, and stay tuned for Tui's special note to her fans...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My power would be "forestwings" because we are the best at doing all the things that have to do with the forest. 

• Posted at:

I am a Ravenclaw.

Glory the Rainwing

mine would be animagus-wings and we would be great at turning at different animals!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals, copy and paste t

his signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

gryffindor

wolf lover

☯☯☯☯☯☯

My tribe would be the airwings, they have small bodies and powerful wings, they have pale/light scales, they can control 1 out of the 4 elements, they are fast, but not very strong and they have amazing stamina. They also have sonic screaming, but is not very effective on other airwings, and they are wyverns (they only have 2 legs). They fly most of their lives and barley touch the ground

• Posted at:

<> DYNAST<>

Can I just like, be genderflux?

Just your average Pan, 12 year old

Some introverted Trumpetist

IT'S CHRISTMAS

#SantaAesthetic

-Vertiture

-Noot noot

-Kit Kat

-Rawr

hmm well my power would be able to shoot moonbeams from your talons but you have to practice that. And tribe? "MoonWings"

• Posted at:

#SeptiplierAway

I am

Sky Blaze the Mudwing Skywing Hybrid

Sky the Nightwing Rainwing Hybrid

Snowpuff the Icewing Nightwing Hybrid

Silverclaw the WindClan Warrior 

Sophia the Fluxer

Moon the Fox

"Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!"

Having thin claws and tails that can easily slash through flesh and GrassWings. I think the WoF MB is the best!

• Posted at:

Keep going, friend :D! I believe in you!

#ProtectThePuddle

#WinterProtectionSquad

#EmbraceTheDanger

'Goat like yelps'

-Hootsie

#DugongProject

SOCKISM

I've done so much wrong

#UniquaIsAUniqua

I'm so sorry.

Basic psychology. Also I read a lot of memes.

My clan would be the StarWings and my power would be telepathy.

• Posted at:

I have

loved the

STARS

too fondly to 

FEAR the

NIGHT-Galileo

My tribes name is dawn-storm and our power would be  to make storms !

• Posted at:

whats wings of fire my favorite book series is warriors

• Posted at:

Crystalstar

I want  want a friend who likes warriors please

my tribe is Pearl tribe and my power is turning into animals

• Posted at:

Crystalstar

This is soooo weird I made this only a few days before getting one of the wings of fire books

• Posted at:

Crystalstar

The FoxWings and our power would be to interact, disguise and anything else, As foxes with our subject

• Posted at:

this... IS THE GREAT FOX MASTER

AND I LOVE FOXES

I SHALL RULE... THE... FOXES

Less Craziness now and on To Important Things Like... NEWT

That's What My Sister Would Say Anyway

Mine would defiantly be FlameWings. Their Queen is Queen Ember, and instead of scales, they have feathers, and when they go swimming their feathers soak up all the water and make everybody uncomfortable, so they hate water. They can spew flames five times hotter than any only tribe, and like in an actual dormant volcano overgrown with foliage to the south of the main contenant. Their blood is like flowing lava, so if you make a FlameWing bleed, you are likely to burn your talons. Common names would be Ignia, Scorch, Gyser, Flicker, Spark, Cinder, and Sear. Also, ThunderWings and SwiftWings also came to mind, but I like FlameWings more and thought their culture through better.

• Posted at:

I love DRAGONS!

I am a Sky/Night hybrid named Peregrine

I am a proud Raven and specialize in Transfiguration  

I am a Windclan cat called Stormflight

Winter x Continent dragon!

Also, I go by Storm, even though my username isn't obvious about it XD