Hi everyone,

I am foreign reader (czech republic) of Sticks and Stones and need an advice. Could someone please explain me what Burtlebox exactly is? Ok, I know its some kind of potion and it has green color, but from what is it supposed to be made of? I have tried to find the translation of word "burtle", but it seems that this word doesnt exist (or does?) ...I know that word Burtlebox is probably made up...but any suggestions? Or more accurate explanation?

Thank you! 

Klarka

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Please, help! I am so curious!

• Posted at:

Burtlebox is a substance that forces fluxers like me unflux if they cant do it on their own.

• Posted at:

Thanks  for your answer...but I know that :) but what is suppose to be made of? I mean...its sticky and green, but what is word "burtle"? Is it some kind of flower or something? thank you!

• Posted at:

Burtlebox is a potion that can force fluxers to unflux if they get stuck. Burtlebox is described as a sour-tasting green potion, but the book doesn't explain what exactly it's made of: I think "burtle" is a made-up word.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P