In the world of upside-down magic, you learn your magic once you turn ten. After that, you go to a school where you start learning about your magic. There are five categories: you're either a Flare, (fire magic,) a Flyer, (flying magic,) a Flicker, (invisibility magic,) a Fuzzy, (animal magic,) or a Fluxer. (Transformation magic.)

But what if your magic was different from other types of magic? What would you do then? What happens to the kids who have strange or unusual magic? Where do they go? 

The answer? The Upside-Down Magic class at Dunwiddle.

Rules:

- No being OP (Overpowered)

- Be polite and keep in mind the MB rules.

- If you want to do something that will effect the RP in a BIG way, please inform me first. (Ex: having unicorns overrun the whole world, or something like that.)

- No more then one character per person: it can make POVs confusing. If you really want two, I'll consider.

- Upside-Down Magic is optional!

- If you want to be a Fierce and have a pet at the same time, keep in mind that you would have to have some control over your magic.

- Put UDM backwards in the other section if you've read everything.

Forms:

Name:

Age (10-14):

Appearance:
Personality:
Magic:
UDM Factor, (this is only if you want upside-down magic!):

Pet, (Optional):

Other:

I'll post my form later.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

Oh, yeah, I forgot...there's one more rule: no UDM students from the books, please! (sorry!)

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Name: Purina (like that brand that makes cat stuff)

Appearance: Her hair is just a plain ink-black color, and has a wavy texture. Her eyes are hazel, although they sometimes appear more green or brown. She has freckles on her cheeks. She normally has a friendly expression. She has a line of freckles around her wrist that vaguely resembles a  bracelet of some sort. Her build is wiry and scrawny, and she's mostly an average height, if no, slightly on the tall side. Normally wears a purple T-shirt with a picture of a purple tabby kitten on it, a black knee-length skirt, and purple leggings. Her preferred footwear is black boots. She has a white crescent-shaped hair clip in her hair so it doesn't get in her eyes.

Personality: Purina is normally outgoing and bouncy, and very determined. She's super energetic, and a little annoying at times. Extroverted, and rather talkative. Somewhat stubborn. Loyal to her best friends. She seems to think everyone's her friend, though, and that everyone's super nice. Will do almost anything things to get her closest friends to smile.

WILL POST THE REST LATER

• Posted at:

DRITTEN - AHUIZOTL

The Magic Flying Dragon Kitten Girl and Aquatic Wolf Girl with a Hand her Tail

#SwiftpawAppreciation

#FluxerPride

Name: Ace

Age (10-14): 12

Appearance: When Ace does get his magic to change, he rarely appears in full form. It'll be a mix of random body parts or clothing. Anything he touches will mostly turn invisible at the same time. 

Personality: he's rather fun and playful, usually a tease about somethings. He also quite a trickster but hates listening in on a private conversation.

Magic: Flicker

UDM Factor, (this is only if you want upside-down magic!): His magic constantly makes him and anything he touches turns invisible, so most of the time he's barely noticed. 

Pet, (Optional): Ace has a pet bat since his mother is a fuzzy. The little bat's name is Sonar.

Other: Ace has a sister who is a flyer.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB gen

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

I am a Child Of Zeus, don't mess with me or I'll electrocute you! >:D

REST OF PURINA'S FORM!

Magic: Fluxer

UDM Factor: She always has some cat in all her forms, even in human form.

Pet: N\A

Other: MDU

• Posted at:

DRITTEN - AHUIZOTL

#SwiftpawAppreciation

#FluxerPride

bump

• Posted at:

DRITTEN - AHUIZOTL

#SwiftpawAppreciation

#FluxerPride

Oh, hi! I sort of forgot about this RP; I assumed this had become a quieter forum and that people weren't interested in joining. But both of you are accepted; I'll try to get around to posting my form soon.

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Here's my form!

Name: Jade

Appearance: long, loose black hair, fair skin, and green eyes. Wears jeans, a white blouse, and brown leather boots.

Personality: fun, carefree, humorous, and a loyal friend

Magic: Fluxer

UDM Factor: She has some control over electricity; she can create electrical sparks, disrupt electrical circuits, and if she gets really upset or angry, electronic objects nearby tend to explode.

Pet: an orange, black, brown, and caramel tabby cat named Emerald

Other: MDU

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Form:

Name:Karina
Age (10-14):10
Appearance:Karina has long black hair always ina braid. She has tan skin and is not very tall. Her eyes are bright green and she is skinny and slightly muscular. Karina has a bandage on her left knee,
Personality:Karina is tough and brave. She is also clever. Karina is very stubborn and impulsive. She doesn't trust people at first and can take a long time to let someone earn her trust. However, when you do earn her trust, she will be loyal to you for life.

Magic:Fluxer
UDM Factor, (this is only if you want upside-down magic!):Karina always have a tail of some kind. When at opening PoV she has a golden retriever tail.

Pet, (Optional):Karina has a calico cat named Splotch
Other:MDU

• Posted at:

(Currently choosing a new nickname!)

SIGGY IN PROGRESS!

Forms:

Name: Ari (Rose) Jeans

Age (10-14): 11

Appearance: Very petite, long french braided ginger hair. She has lots of freckles, and his usually seen wearing plain t-shirts, jeans, and a variation of something plaid a top the rest. Her shoes are typically high top black boots. She likes to wear animal's ears and tails, as her magic is Fuzzy, and she likes to embrace herself. She will occasionally come in very flashy and over the top things, to just be the crazy sweet person she is.
Personality: She's a little bit naive, and can easily be shown something with a wow factor, and it'll quite definitely amuse her. She's very happy-go-lucky, but can get a little on the rage side of things when she's to flustered. She's very klutzy, and is shy around unknown people. She's hesitant sometimes, and will always stick with her friends. She's sarcastic and likes to joke around. She also likes doing magic with her pet. False magic of-course. And when overwhelmed, curls up in a ball and thinks about life.
Magic: Fuzzy
UDM Factor, (this is only if you want upside-down magic!): Her Fuzzy magic is ridiculously strong, and she can be sort of a magnet at times, which freaks her out.

Pet, (Optional): Sylvester the Rabbit, the only Rabbit who hasn't gone lovey dovey, 'I will obey you'... In her care.

Other: She has an older sister who's a Fluxer. Zed sister doesn't like her UDM magic and prefers to ignore her. MDU.

(Im new to the community, tell meh if I need fixin')

• Posted at:

The Wizarding World, WoF, Warriors, RICK RIORDANNN!

I think nicknaming is odd... Waffles?

Hoi, I'm a meme & trash child...