In the world of upside-down magic, you learn your magic once you turn ten. After that, you go to a school where you start learning about your magic. There are five categories: you're either a Flare, (fire magic,) a Flyer, (flying magic,) a Flicker, (invisibility magic,) a Fuzzy, (animal magic,) or a Fluxer. (Transformation magic.)
But what if your magic was different from other types of magic? What would you do then? What happens to the kids who have strange or unusual magic? Where do they go?
The answer? The Upside-Down Magic class at Dunwiddle.
- No being OP (Overpowered)
- Be polite and keep in mind the MB rules.
- If you want to do something that will effect the RP in a BIG way, please inform me first. (Ex: having unicorns overrun the whole world, or something like that.)
- No more then one character per person: it can make POVs confusing. If you really want two, I'll consider.
- Upside-Down Magic is optional!
- If you want to be a Fierce and have a pet at the same time, keep in mind that you would have to have some control over your magic.
- Put UDM backwards in the other section if you've read everything.
UDM Factor, (this is only if you want upside-down magic!):
I'll post my form later.
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.
I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle
1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014
*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P